This limited warranty (this "Warranty") is provided to end-user purchaser ("you") of a Hamilpet-branded products.
Contact Information of Hamilpet:
This Warranty applies only to purchases made in US. This Warranty is only valid in US and is subject to the laws of US.
Hamilpet reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Warranty without prior notice.
To the extent permitted by local law and subject to the terms of this Warranty, Hamilpet will, at its options, render the Product to an operational conditions as intended by Hamilpet's specifications free of charge, where there is a fault with the Product which is a consequence of the Manufacturer's defect in materials or workmanship. To be eligible for this Warranty, you must provide Hamilpet with notice of a defect during the Warranty period in accordance with the Warranty claim procedures indicated below.
1. Warranty Period
The Warranty period varies one (1) year. The Warranty period starts from the date you purchase the Product. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt or order confirmation e-mail), showing the date of purchase and product description, is your proof of the date of purchase.
2. Warranty Clain Procedures
(a) How to Make a Warranty Claim
If you experience any issue with your Product, please contact our Customer Service at the contact details provided above and follow our instructions on troubleshooting procedures. We will help you as soon as we check the e-mail.
(b) What Hamilpet will do
Once your Warranty claim is received by Hamilpet, Hamilpet will investigate the cause of the problem, and if the fault with the Product is a consequence of the MAnufacturer's defect in materials or workmanship, Hamilpet will, at its option, replace or refund the Product.
To the extent permitted by local law, Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type, rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Product. Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
Hamilpet, to the extent permitted by local law, may seek reimbursement from you of any reasonable costs incurred by them if the Products are found to be in good working order or where the problem falls under any of the Warranty exclusions and limitations. Reasonable costs may include transportation costs and parts and labor costs.
3. Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
this Warranty does not cover any of the followings:
- normal wear and tear;
- any damages, defects, malfunctioning, and/or non-functioning of consumables which by nature require periodic replacement, including the following:
For covers: any damages, defects
Upon occurrence of any of the following events, Hamilpet may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate the Warranty and treat the Warranty as null and void. Upon such termination, Brother will no longer be liable or responsible to carry out any Warranty Work for your Product due to any defect even if it is still within the Warranty Period.
- any assignment, sale or transfer of the Product by the customer to any other party;
- any adjustment, modification, maintenance, service, repair or work of whatever kind carried out to the Product by any party that is not duly authorized by Hamilpet;
- any act, deed or thing done not in accordance with (i) the information or manual supplied with the Product, or (ii) Hamilpet’s instructions howsoever given and wherever contained;
- any abuse (including rough handling/transportation), negligent act or use, misuse, tampering or wrongful management of the Product, including failure or neglect to maintain the correct environmental conditions such as air quality, humidity or temperature.
HAMILPET MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL AND, ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAMILPET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS NOT STATED IN THIS WARRANTY.
TO THE EXTENT THAT THE ABOVE WARRANTY SERVICES AND TERMS OR ANY PART THEREOF IS INCONSISTENT WITH LOCAL LAW, THE WARRANTY SERVICES AND TERMS OR THE CORRESPONDING PART SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH SUCH LOCAL LAW. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, THIS WARRANTY DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT, OR MODIFY BUT ARE IN ADDITION TO THE MANDATORY STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT TO YOU.